To educate and empower marginalised voices and stories.
To utilise the Arts to make a difference in the stories heard and told in Malaysia.
To create work that makes an impact for audiences, participants, practitioners,
and the nation by focusing on work that is urgent and topically critical.
• We believe in empowering Own Voices.
• We believe that Arts Education should be a critical component and focus for Malaysia.
• We believe in working respectfully, ethically, sincerely, honestly, and with integrity.
• We believe in reflecting the diversity that is Malaysia.
• We believe in respectful collaboration in the Arts Ecosystem.